A little History about where we started
Emergency Assist 991 formally known as Netcare 991 is a 100% citizen owned company that was officially launched in April 2003. As a result of a joint venture between an international company, namely Netcare 911 South Africa two citizen investors being businessmen Tumelo Pabalinga and Simon Modisaeman. After buying out the NetCare 911 South Africa shareholding in 2008, the company rebranded from NetCare 911 to Emergency Assist 991. The company then became a 100% fully citizen owned, with two local shareholders being equal partners in the business.
Emergency Assist 991 Services
Emergency Assist 991 offers fully integrated, world-class:
- Roadside assistance services, call centre assistance services,
- Pre-hospital emergency medical assistance,
- Evacuation by road or air transportation and first aid training.
EA991 has invested heavily in infrastructure capabilities and, in return demands a high standard of performance accountability. The company is dedicated to achieving and maintaining the highest standards in every facet of operations. Protocols, training, equipment and staff are constantly updated. Our Company strives to offer the best optimal response times and technical expertise beyond international standards.
Draw on a wide skills set and knowledge base in advising and delivering on roadside assistance services.
Offer telephonic support lines from our 24 hour Response Call Centre located in Gaborone.
The following infrastructural attributes make us the preferred emergency service provider.
- We have a strong track record of practical experience in Botswana in the provision of emergency assistance solutions.
- An established culture in delivering a high standard of emergency professional services and being performance-measured against objective standards.
- Audited approach to clinical medicine with continuous medical education for all staff members.
- The capacity to deliver on the entire emergency service package, including training programmes and organisational support necessary to sustain the services.
- A team of doctors, nurses, paramedics, technicians and call centre agents selected in the business are technically well qualified. They are leaders in their respective fields so that the client receives only the best quality service.
- Investment in self-owned and managed resources as means of controlling end-product service quality, optimum response performance and resource availability.
We have developed an integrated marketing strategy to promote products into a seamless product grouping being:
- Roadside assistance cover
- Call centre assistance services
- Emergency Medical Assistance services
- First Aid Training
Our Client base currently comprises of individuals, group schemes i.e medical aid, insurance companies, financial institutions and private organizations.
What Emergency Assist 991 strives for:
To be recognized as the best and most reliable Emergency Assistance company in the market.
We render 24/7 world class emergency assistance by providing emergency medical services and roadside assistance, all supported by a state of art emergency call centre and life support training.
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Open and transparent
- Team oriented
Meet our Directors and Management Team
Emergency Assist 991 is a member of an international body called Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA)
The FIA is the governing body for world motor sport and the federation of the world’s leading motoring organisations.
Founded in 1904, with headquarters in Paris, the FIA is a non-profit making association. It brings together 226 national motoring and sporting organisations from 132 countries on five continents. Its member clubs represent millions of motorists and their families.
The FIA has been dedicated to representing the rights of motoring organisations and motor car users throughout the world via campaigns and activities that defend their interests. On issues such as safety, mobility, the environment and consumer law the FIA actively promotes the interests of motorists at the United Nations, within the European Union and through other international bodies.
The FIA is also the governing body for motor sport worldwide. It administers the rules and regulations for all international four-wheel motor sport including the FIA Formula One World Championship, FIA World Rally Championship and FIA World Touring Car Championship.
ACTA is the peak organisation for Sub-Saharan Africa motoring clubs and their 2 million+ members, dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of all road users throughout Sub Saharan Africa. Read More