The Defensive Driving Course programme is designed for individuals over the age of 18 who want to understand the principles of Defensive Driving, whether for the use of their own vehicle or for a work environment where defensive driving is required.
This course will benefit people seeking employment as a driver.
This course will available at the following locations:
Please note that this course is only offered in outlying cities with 10 being the minimum number of learners
The dates for the next Course are as listed below:
- February 2021
- April 2021
Full Day Course - 08:00 to 17:00
The Defensive Driving course is broken up into two sections, namely:
- The first day, learners attend classroom lessons, including information sessions with assignments.
- Upon completion of the Theory Lessons, learners will be assessed, and if successful, they will be able to progress to the practical sessions on Day two.
- Practical lessons and Defensive Driving Techniques are undertaken on Day two.
- Upon completion of the Practical Lessons, learners will be assessed, and if successful, they will be able to obtain a Certificate of Competence.
- Accredited Professional Instructors with proficient knowledge & long-term experience.
- Theory lessons are offered in air-conditioned and well equipped lecture rooms.
- Practical lessons are offered in roadworthy, air-conditioned vehicles with dual pedal controls, as required by Government.
- A Certificate of Competence is provided for successful Learners.
- EA991 Driving Academy is an Accredited Education and Training Provider (ETP) by the Botswana Qualifications Authority (BQA).
- Our Instructors are all BQA accredited.
- Our training courses are BQA Accredited and/or DRTS Approved.
- Learners can be assured that they will receive world class professional driver training instruction, in a safe environment!