Emergency-Assist-991-Call-Centre has been in operation for over 17 years servicing clients both corporate and individuals.
During this time we have managed to utilise an effective mix of people. Processes and technology to deliver a world class service to our valued customers.
Emergency Assist 991 Call Centre is uniquely placed to provide its clients with a cost effective, flexible and tailored solution for the following reasons:
- Our Team have a proven track record in service provision in complex environments.
- With over 17 years of successful operational experience in local markets as well as regional markets specialising in service provision.
- We use up to date software and hardware.
- Stringent recruitment and training programs ensuring high quality agents.
- Benchmarking relationships with call centres in South Africa to ensure continuous improvement in service provision through development of processes.
- Our aeromedical aviation partner Okavango Air Rescue, Emergency Assist 991 operates a dedicated fully configured dedicated Bell Jetranger 206 III helicopter air ambulance. In addition a dedicated Pilatus PC12 ICU air ambulance is available.