Gain your independence!
This comprehensive programme for the Certificate III in Driving Light Motor Vehicles: Class B, is designed for individuals over the age of 18 who aspire to be drivers.
The Class B comprehensive package is currently available at our Gaborone Driving Academy Campus – Block 3 Industrial, Gaborone.
The package includes both the Theory and Practical (yard and road test) elements under the instruction of our Accredited Professional Instructors who have proficient knowledge & long-term experience.
- Learners will also have 24/7 access to our online Learner Management System (via our WizIQ mobile and tablet application for Android and iOS devices, or the website) which provides learning material, videos, self-study options, as well as practice quizzes per lesson, mock examinations, and assignments.
- Our online Learner Management System is designed so that Learners can go back and review previous classroom modules at any point during the program should they have questions or wish to refresh certain sections.
- Confirmation/Attestation Letter provided for Booking at DRTS
- Provisional (Learners) Driving Licence
- Payment and Booking for Theory Test
- Payment and Booking for Practical Test
- A Certificate of Competence is provided to successful Learners.
- Technical Support & assistance provided to learners from 8am to 5pm.
Value Added Services:
- 3rd Party Insurance cover for duration of training.
- Learner Cover on EA991 Emergency Response Services – Emergency Medical Rescue and Emergency Roadside Assistance for the duration of the programme, with option for full cover post-graduation
- Discount offers on Emergency Assist Roadside Assistance cover upon purchase of 1st vehicle
Learners need to complete and submit an Eye Test issued by the Department of Road Transport and Safety, which needs to be done before the submission of an application for the Class B Comprehensive Course.