Be Safe! Be Vigilant! Stay Alive! by following our Emergency Assist 991 Road Safety Tips for Drivers!
It is December, It is the Festive Holidays – but please do not become a Road Accident statistic!
Follow our 15 Road Safety Tips for Botswana Drivers to ensure yours and others safety on the road.
1. Always buckle up – including children
2. Drive sober.
3. Put your cell phone away.
4. Resist the need for speed – obey the speed limit.
5. Respect the rules of the road.
6. Pay attention and be vigilant.
7. Plan your journey well in advance
8. Check your tyres, headlights and do pre-trip inspections.
9. Stop when you are tired.
10. Maintain a safe following distance.
11. Watch out for pedestrians and cyclists.
12. Watch out for animals, especially at night.
13. Adjust for weather conditions and the time of the day.
14. Make sure your headlights work
15. Always be patient, courteous and considerate.
Please like and share with all your friends and family, for if we can get the word spread far and wide – then hopefully we will see a decrease in road accident victims and fatalities!
In an emergency – CALL 991 – open 24 hours a day!